Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Request: The 2008 Election

This topic was requested by Jeff.

Specifically, I'm going to do election night.

Before Obama won:

man, i thought 04 was tense...i couldn’t even say hi back to the lady who gave me my ballot...find myself asking, “aren’t there enough RED-BLOODED Americans left in this country to stop the 5th column communists from taking over?”...

*

I saw my first honest-to-god PUMA waiting in line at my polling place!

She had a Hillary Clinton button on. I just wanted to hug her! She was middle aged, white and cheery! Just like all many PUMAs.

They ARE real, and if I saw one in my line of maybe 30 people, they are definitely going to give BO a heart attack today.

*

"I was so hooked on what was going on [during the 2000 election] night...stayed up all night."

So did I. Hubby went to bed and I awoke him to say GWB won at around 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. By the time he finally awoke he was shocked I was still seated where he left, now crying that Gore didn't concede.

*

Right, we knew Gary would make it closer due to the black vote.
Expect many red states with large black cities to make McCain’s win closer than Bush, like Atlanta will surely make McCain’s win more norrow than with Bush.

*

I just voted for McCain here in Michigan. While at the polls I overheard a person saying “I don’t care if I am a Democrat, I’m not voting for a g*dd*mned commie!”. Probably a Reagan-Democrat or a PUMA.

It’s gonna be a very long night for Barry. LOL

*

"Strange phone call right now at 1:30 PM on election day from Obama’s headquarters here in SC to urge me to vote.
First Obama call I’ve recieved ever....isn’t that odd?"

Yes, that is strange.
We got one last night. As soon as I heard the words "Hi, this is senator Barack Obama..." I hung up! I also thought about disinfecting the phone!!

*

Praying for IN and VA. Daughter’s friends are already calling and taunting her about Obama’s “win” in Ohio. Please PLEASE allow me to let my daughter tell her to take her predictions and SHOVE ‘EM!

*

This is all wrong.

Looks like ACORN did their job well.

*

McCain has not come through with any surprise wins yet. This could be a fairly early night.

If things don’t turn around, I’ll be headed to the gun shop this week to get some things before they’re banned.

*

I have been praying so hard. God may just give us the kick in the pants we deserve. We have very much turned away from Him in this country.

Even so, Lord please have mercy on us.

*

>>>On the side note, My daughter called at 1P.M. to tell me she couldn’t vote at college. She is making a two hour drive home to vote for Mac then turn around and go back to school.<<
Tell her I think she great!! I’ll bet you really proud of her.
We are going to win this!!!!<

I am proud of her, she went and voted, we have sat and watched returns and she is dumbfounded. Expressing her dissatisfaction with her generation. She told me

“dad I would send out information to my friends about Obama and they would tell me it’s just republican lies. I told them to google it for themselves, they said there was no need. I’m disgusted with my generations laziness”


After the win:

It is hard for me to believe that the people of this country are so stupid as to turn it over, turn their very freedoms over to this party. I’m dumbfounded.

What has happened to hard work and pride?

We’ve become about entitlement, hand-outs, “government please save us”. Was it really that bad to start with? Do they not see that the very people they continue to elect and do so in greater numbers now, are the very ones that are driving this nation down the path of certain destruction?

Let them all see what they will have done. They WILL regret it.

*

My husband and I feel the same way. He said he is going to get shirts made with the flag upside down. We feel that this country will be in great danger and turmoil now. The American dream died tonight for a lot of Americans.

*

Palin is the new face of the GOP.

But face it, with a Boma win, this is the last free election.

*

IMPEACH OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ya go! He's most likely an illegal alien....let's go with that.


*

We can say we made it real close. I mean it was tough to go uphill against the odds in a year when the wind was to the back of the Democrats but we didn't give in and let it be a blowout. Obama is going to be handed a poisoned chalice when he wins.

"Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached." - Manuel II Palelologus

*

f*ck Ohio

everyone who voted for obama s*cks and gets what they deserve

*

The best we can hope is that the middle class is so royally screwed by this guy they’ll never vote rat again and they’ll vote in Reps for as long as it takes to undo the damage, some of which may not ever be undone.

*

I. feel. sick.

*

The election of Obama will incur a massive loss of freedoms. We are no better than Europe now.

*

I hope that the RINO’S/DEMS in Alaska will not take this defeat as a “GO” to rid that state of Sarah...she sure did piss off those RINO’s big time the last two years as GOV. ......WE may need her in 2012 politically viable if the USA still has a shred of freedom left

*

year 2029: “Mommy and Daddy, tell me again about when you grew up and the United States was a free country”

*

The election was stolen, everything is Obama’s fault, and impeach Obozo. My new battle cries!!

I had a call a minute ago and I answered the phone ‘IMPEACH OBAMA HEADQUARTERS’. The person who called me offered a 30 million dollar donation. To bad I know this person and I know the check will bounce!

*

What a nightmare!

Can you imagine Michelle Obama is our first lady. What a joke.

*

Sarah will be rid of by the RINOS and DEMS in Alaska...she is damaged goods.....

*

I will always believe the timing of the financial meltdown was contrived to take mcCain out of the lead.
For validation, follow the previous donations of the top execs at AIG, Morgan Stanley, obviously FNMA and FRMC and I also don't trust Paulsen...especially when Obama said he's been in touch every day...why would a Sec Treas be in contact with a junior Senator?

*

One thing F15, this should be the day that affirmative action ended. If a black man can become president, there are no glass ceilings for minorities anymore, IMO. What say you?

*

I’d like to congratulate the “messiah” by offering him the opportunity to kiss my ass on Main Street and I’ll give him 15 minutes to draw a crowd. I do not like fascist dictators.

*

Unfortunately my FRiend, I’d say this is the day America ended.

Not because of race or skin color but because a Marxist has been bought into the Presidency by foreign money.

And we’ve never seen his actual birth certificate, ever, that proves his eligibility. Will we now find out what they were so afraid to show before?

I hope the liberal goons are happy. They have no idea what is coming.

*

Who would have believed a short 7 years after 9/11, that a good portion of New York state would elect a man whose pastor celebrated 9/11 and the deaths of innocent Americans?

And then Obama stayed in that “church” 7 more years?

And that the majority of idiot America would jump on the kool-aid bandwagon?

I have now truly seen it all. Stupidity that is.


This might be a topic I'll revisit.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh that's a good one. One of the early appearances of Obozo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeper tears are like Twinkies. Three years later and they are still delicious. Glad I was able to find you FI. Many thanks for what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackson Herring, my favorite is the "oh he might be an illegal alien! yeah let's go with that." comment.

    Anon, I was realizing when posting this that it's actually exactly 2 and a half years since election day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to see how crazy and spastic they went back on this day. I find it funny that gun stores and guns haven't been banned, freedoms are still basically in tact (no worse than W. At least). It's just hilarious to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember, always censor bad words like "sucks" so that they don't give the impression that your racist conspiracy theories are crude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous: Exactly, I believe proper usage of the Freeper style guide is: "0bunga, that hood rat piece of ghetto filth just absolutely s*cks". The key is to keep the language family friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoops I meant 2.5 years + 20 days

    ReplyDelete