Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Request: Obama's Choice of Mustard

Requested by LeonTrollski.

The thread is also about his choice of burger in general.

I was listening to Obama ordering a regular cheddar cheese hamburger....and laughed like hell.
I think it's called a cheeseburger...

*

"Has his zeroness *ever* been photographed eating pork? Enquiring minds want to know."

I wonder why he didn't order a bacon cheeseburger. Also, why did he need the "spicy" Dijon mustard to have on his burger? Too good for regular mustard like us regular folks eat?

*

Can I have Grey Poupon with that?

0bama likes dijon mustard with his burgers. How many in the MSM will report that?

*

I saw that too, then he asked for a spicy mustard. His taste is obviously more refined than the rest of us who are blissfully ignorant and enjoy regular cheeseburgers with French’s.

*

"Mr Obama opted for a cheddar cheese burger with spicy mustard. His right-hand man went for a similarly classic American dish."

I don't think that I've ever heard a cheeseburger, especially a cheddar one with mustard, described as a "classic American meal" before.

*

I'm surprised he didn't ask for a few pieces of arugula. Or a slice of avocado.

*

"..of all the things to criticize Obama for...
I mean, come on... "

Nobody is criticizing him, the whole country is laughing at him.

*

I was joking about him being a Muslim...that is why the “wink” emoticon at the end of the remark. However, Allah permits Muslims to lie to further the cause of Islam World Rule and with some of his actions lately, I am beginning to wonder whether it may be true after all, he seems to be on the side of those who wish us harm.

*

And what did this cost? Firing up the motorcade and dragging the secret service out so he can pretend to be a "reguler" guy?

*

I had a “hamburger” in Morroco once ... about all it had on it was some kind of mustard. Maybe it’s an Islamic thing.

5 comments:

  1. You've heard it here first, cheddar cheese and any kind of mustard are not American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? And the president getting a burger in America is too costly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was listening to Obama ordering a regular cheddar cheese hamburger....and laughed like hell.
    I think it's called a cheeseburger...


    ...

    when the place has more than one kind of cheese you order the cheese you want.

    Although, I suppose Barry's refusal to order good non-communist American Cheese is proof he hates America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dijon mustard is delicious. It's hard to think how freepers can unanimously be against the stuff, just because Obama likes it - haven't they ever tried any?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a “hamburger” in Morroco once ... about all it had on it was some kind of mustard. Maybe it’s an Islamic thing.

    OMG! Krystals are Muslin burgers! Alert Glenn Beck; we have another Caliphate Clue (TM)!!!!!!!

    Thanks for opening the blog; I miss seeing you on Fark.

    ReplyDelete