Thursday, June 2, 2011

Request: "Obama again declares June ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Pride Month’"

Article here from Yahoo!News

Requested by several commenters.

Lock up your kids and keep them safe.

*

Utter moral and social decay brought down the most powerful empire in history (until the US came along), The Roman Empire. And we are following right in their footsteps.

WTF had the blacks and white guilt liberals done to our once great country by electing this utterly immoral POS?

*

Eric Holder has his people... and Obama..well..has his.

*

In my young days (many years ago). June was the month of weddings. Lucky the bride that was a 'June Bride'.
I am talking about 'real weddings' between a man and a woman, of course.
Now Obama has declared June the month of perverts and perversions. It should not surprise us as hates America and Traditional Values.
How the world has changed and not for the better.
Obama is a minion of Satan!

*

Each year over Memorial Day weekend over 50,000+ queers of all descriptions descend upon our town and our beaches. It is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. They are all over each other at the beach. That is completely inappropriate behavior for NORMAL couples, much less for sexual deviants. It is to the point that I can’t even go to our beaches to celebrate Memorial Day without being utterly revolted and tempted to bring my Louisvill Slugger and crack open dozens of skulls. The closest I ever came to blows with one of those queers is when he had an American flag, with the red and white stripes replaced with the colors of the gay rainbow. I uprooted it and tore it to shreds. I was wounded three times defending that flag and I would not tolerate seeing it desecrated like that. In some ways I think that is even worse than someone burning our flag.

They had their little “hey everyone look at me, I’m gay and I’m proud!” parades until about 8 years ago when the city council finally had had enough of the debauchery and put their foot down and ceased to grant them to get parade permits. Our town and beaches are very family oriented places and with the large number of retired and active duty military here, quite conservative. This kind of depraved debauchery has no place whatsoever in our town. PERIOD.

*

"Such an odd proclamation for a “Christian” president."


But not at all unexpected from a muslim one like ours. muslims welcome sexual deviancy. Their false prophet was a pedophile and for all we know liked little boys too.

*

I think it should be celebrated in Januray... in Wyoming. FUBO. Matthew Shepard was a twink that crossed a meth drug dealer with bills he couldn’t pay. And Elton John made a mint off of this bullshit media spin. I will never listen to Elton John again.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I just wish all the Freepers would just drop dead. I suppose that means they've won, I'm no better than them now

    ReplyDelete