Friday, October 7, 2011

Israel To Assad: We Will Bomb Gaza, Whole Of Lebanon If Tel Aviv Attacked

Summary: "Israel has warned Syrian President Bashar Assad that should Tel Aviv be attacked, then it will retaliate by bombing the Gaza Strip and the whole of Lebanon. "

That’s what I’m talking about!

*

Now, that.....THAT is how to deal with thugs. Obama would just write another ‘strongly-worded’ letter sprayed with perfume.

*

Yes Boam that glow in the East WAS DAMASCUS!

*

"a retaliation for an attack against it, by Hezbollah, Hamas, or Syria, will not be limited to Syria, but all of Lebanon and Gaza"

I love it, I love it, I love it!

Isa 17:1 Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, and it will be a ruinous heap.

*

Amen, been waiting for this one for awhile now, light up the sky and turn back these scumbag nations, Damascus tread lightly because I hear hellfires and brimstome a comin’

*

A nuke on Mecca and Medina would be a great idea to add to that notice....

*

Why threaten to bomb Gaza and Lebanon?

I would rather say - bomb Israel, and Damascus will be turned into a parking lot.

Not THAT’s something Assad will understand!

*

OPERATION 10TH PLAGUE!!!!!!


*

Good for Israel, God bless Israel.

Israel ? why don't you just take back what is yours ?
Take back Gaza, the west bank, most of the Sinai.

*

LOL! Yeahbut...that's only 'cuz all you've seen is Jesus in white robes; you need to get acquainted with Jesus in red.

1 Who is this who comes from Edom,
With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah,
This One who is majestic in His apparel,
Marching in the greatness of His strength?
“It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
2 Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like the one who treads in the wine press?
3 “I have trodden the wine trough alone,
And from the peoples there was no man with Me.
I also trod them in My anger
And trampled them in My wrath;
And their lifeblood is sprinkled on My garments,
And I stained all My raiment.
4 “For the day of vengeance was in My heart,
And My year of redemption has come.
5 “I looked, and there was no one to help,
And I was astonished and there was no one to uphold;
So My own arm brought salvation to Me,
And My wrath upheld Me.
6 “I trod down the peoples in My anger
And made them drunk in My wrath,
And I poured out their lifeblood on the earth.”

— Is. 63:1-6 NASB

Can you spell "Divine Retribution"?

*

American Liberal Jews-in-name-only don’t run Israel. We Jews have usually been on our own for the past 5,000 years of others’ trying to kill us. America has been a wonderful if brief interlude in having to run from Cossacks. It’s part of our DNA. We know that when someone comes to kill you — as the Talmud says — “rise up and kill them.” This will, of course, infuriate the Left and its self-hating Jews-in-name-only. Tough. Get used to it.

*

Good for Israel. I wonder what our Dear Leader will say on that ?

*

I like it!

If bad actions don’t have bad consequences, how can we expect learning to occur?

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand, was Syria even threatening Israel? I thought they had their own issues at the moment. Additionally, Freepers and no better than the "Rapture Ready" crowd in terms of the boners they get from the idea of world annihilation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary shit. It's a damn good thing neither Israel nor the USA have people like this in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon 1, Syria said that if anyone even hints at intervening in Syria, that over 500 missles will be launched at Tel Aviv.

    ReplyDelete