Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lesbian student is crowned high school's homecoming KING!

Article from The Daily Mail

the gay population seems to be expanding.

the high screwls prey on kids from dysfunctional homes.

if the parent of the child is the same sex and dysfunctional,

then the perps move in and build on the kid’s dissatisfaction with that gender relationship, substituting the queer for the parent.

*

Yet another reason to Homeschool your children. I am so glad that I don’t have children or go to public school in this day and age as all the events such as Homecomings and Proms have been hijacked by Liberals and turned into political soapboxes for their agenda.

*

California is too far gone to be saved.

*

Each day the abnormal is being normal. Before long, incest, pedophilia, and polygamy will be normal. The erosion of the religious foundations of our nation that began in the 1960s is all but complete in California and surely enough will catch on until America resembles Europe- a secular, atheistic society. The Obama Presidency has simply accelerated this decline to the edge of the precipice.

*

And apparently her girlfriend ((wretch)) was named Homecoming Queen.

*

I call BS. They’re gay the way Ann Heche was gay.

They’re LUG’s—Lesbians Until Graduation.

They just don’t have the look. If they were REALLY lesbians nobody would look at them, let alone crown them.

*

Its is a sick and evil world and America is not exempt from it.
No way would I allow a child to be in this school. subjecting children to perversion used to be a criminal charge. Now its done in the schools...

*

If she opposed tradition she wouldn’t being going to homecoming, let alone running for its court. She’s a hypocrite.

*

To: ken21; Pelham
It’s the schools

and the mothers more than anything to be frank

the men are now weak and do not run their homes much more in white suburbia or white middle class in GenX or Y...not like in my age group

I am a 54 year old daddy with boys 5,9 and 11 in public schools in arguably one of the whitest most conservative voting counties in the US (Williamson TN...much like Forsyth in GA) and yet what I see and deal with day in and day out how even conservative younger families behave today is troubling...very troubling...the structure has collapsed and many of the men are sissies..and no one will speak frank on hot topics except in hushed tones looking over their shoulders

it is breeding weak men and homosexuality and just a basic inability to hold up cultural norms and mores that keep us from disintegrating

some here applaud this..not I

*

"last night my 11 year old went to his school Halloween dance but being secular these nutbags won't call it that since they think that refers to All Saints or something religious..they call it Witching Hour dance or something silly though most parents call it Halloween..same silliness over Winter Break (gag) too

anyhow..the instructions were to drop kids off at back round up door and let them go in by themselves with staff supervising them

probably 300 kids there...

I was the only one who did that though I did have to park to chase him in and give him his rose for his “date”..no not real date...they just mooneye each other

anyhow...most were moms and they insisted on parking and walking their 11,12,13 year old into this school sponsored dance...some even holding their hands with their little darling...man I woulda been mortified...how will these boys ever mature?

I was amazed...toss on top of that...the schools also encourage tattling...bigtime

Moms will not stay off the practice or game field anymore either while dad holds the baby...it is nuts

Where I live is a cross section..probably 40% Yankee, 40% Southern to some degree and 20% Kali or foreign..Nashville metro is very mixed now...not southern hardly at all

but I'm not sure this is a regional issue so much...I think parenting and the culture has destroyed young men

as I left I thought...where will we get a decent officer corps?

I already know where our fighters come from..ever more rural

I don't blame the women so much..I blame the men..wusses"

A mom still has the responsibility after giving birth (or adopting) a baby boy to raise him as a MAN. Not a weak, sissified, girly man but a MAN. There isn’t anything wrong with dropping off an 11 year old at the door. To hold their son’s hand is BEYOND my comprehension since my son stopped holding my hand when he was in kindergarten (to appear more masculine to his playmates). It didn’t hurt my feelings since it wasn’t about ME. It was about him becoming more masculine.

Now.. as for Moms at sporting events. Okay, I’m guilty. I yell and support the team in the most unladylike way. “Smash them” is a common phrase. “Sack the quarterback!” is another. I will try to do better.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha jesus. Metro Nashville is no longer southern enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe is so atheistic and secular that the Pope lives there. These people have obviously never been to Spain, Italy, France, or Greece - some of the most religious (Christian) countries in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To hold their son’s hand is BEYOND my comprehension since my son stopped holding my hand when he was in kindergarten (to appear more masculine to his playmates)."

    I'm dying

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I was the only one who did that though I did have to park to chase him in and give him his rose for his “date”..no not real date...they just mooneye each other"

    Somehow I sense that this person will have surprise grandchildren

    ReplyDelete