Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sarah Palin Will Not Run for President

It was a great statement - classy - on the money - and I love her insistence that energy is the first key to our restoration. She will be a huge help to all we believe in in this cycle IMO.

*

Been saying for the past year, Sarah Palin is smart enough to understand she should not run for president. And I don't mean that she wouldn't be a great one. Thank you Sarah, the conservative movement needs you more than ever.

*

All I can say is, there is a person who lives her values.

*

If backstabber Romney is the GOP candidate,
and given that he was behind most of this,
I will vote 3rd party
or write in the name Sarah Palin,
like the rest of America.

*

Herman Cain! Romney is the GOP’s Al Gore!

*

Quite frankly...I feel like a fool!

Probably my fault...but a fool is what I feel like. Maybe it's time to bury my head in the back in the sand and regroup. I am actually heartbroken. Sarah should not have let us linger so long, expressing our faith that she would come in. She was following this site, as well as her own.

Family reasons is a good fall back, but it will take a while for me to forgive myself for being so stupid!

*

"Cain or Perry?"

Whichever one the polls show can beat the Marxist Halfrican. I’m miffed at Sarah, she shouldn’t have left everyone hanging for so long. I imagine she is finished with politics forever. Now she pissed off her fans, what a shame.

*

I’m sad, sad that a fine candidate for President of the
United States was savaged with tooth and claw, her children
the target of vicious rumor, her office of Governor
beset with lawsuit after lawsuit to the point she could
not continue to do her job.
I am disappointed, I believe she has what it takes but
who can blame her after the handling she got.
She will still be a voice and a force for conservativism
and one that will play a large part in our coming history.

G0 SARAH!

*

Herman Cain

It's him or the GOP elite's choice, Mittens, and so I choose 'Life, Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness' over RomneyCare's oxymoronic Liberal Conservatism any day.

*

Horrific news for our country.

Sarah was our only hope to save the nation, the world, the Constitution and the American family.

*

As I said in another tread:

People who are miserable today at this news: trust me, this was ordained the day she resigned the Alaskan governorship, and I was despondent the day that happened for this very reason.

I hate the scum that launched baseless lawsuits against her. Hate. From the bottom of my heart.

*

"Come on, [our gloating] is deserved after all the abuse us non haters that knew she was not serious, took."

I was raised not to be disrespectful towards a lady, so I will kindly ask you not to post to me again, or I might forget myself.

*

"Hope is lost..."

No, there is another...

68 posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 6:43:31 PM by BenKenobi (Honkeys for Herman! 10 percent is enough for God; 9 percent is enough for government)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]


--- Lol, had to include this guy's username.

*

Well, my big concern was the safety of the palin family. Apparently, it was/is hers too.

hurt, saddened. But we move on. Objective#1: removing that bastard from 1600 pa ave.

#2 not letting the media pick our candidate.

darn it. I had a grand ready to throw at her. The rest will have to work for it.

*

"Joe McGinnis—Mission Accomplished"

heck no! That fool man couldn’t take Sarah out, I think she is doing what is best for her family. I respect that.

That is another thing I totally disrespect in Obama, making his young daughters grow up this way. JMO

*

Melodrama much??
I guess I will just go hang myself in the barn now... Nothing else to live for.

*

Back in 2008 when McCain selected Sarah Palin as his running mate, my biggest fear was that it was too soon to push her on the national stage, that he would waste her as an asset to his losing campaign and undermine her future potential as a leading contender for the nomination in 2012.

And that’s exactly what happened.

*

"Sarah was our only hope to save the nation, the world, the Constitution and the American family."

There is no such mortal person.

It is going to take all conservative citizens and many good leaders to restore what has been lost in the past 40 years.

Your statement strikes me as no better than the left thinking Obama was the savior.

*

She will be on the record with Greta tonight and for the first time I WILL NOT be watching....betrayed is not the word that is strong enough for me, I was ready to help, I was ready to give, and I will NOT be running over to Walmart now for the DVD, which I went to get at 5am this morning....glad I didn’t get it.

She let these bastards win.

*

"Am no fan of Romney but will he put this nation on a much better track then Obama? yes.."

No, heck no and then some....he's an extention of Obamas agenda...and why the media and the democrates appointed him as their favorate Republican candidate.

Get your head out of the sand....Romney will hand the election over to Obama....just like McCain did.

Romney...NEVER!

*

The libtards heads are going to explode! Sarah is now more dangerous to the left than she would have been as a candidate!

*

So we get another Bush1 or Bush2 or Bod Dole or Clinton or a McCain again? Sorry I am giving up on national elections the game is rigged. The same team has 2 sides, there is very little real differences between Ds and Rs. I think we need something a little more then just changing the uniforms on our reps in DC.


--- It's a Freep Impact minigame! I think he's talking about, in order, Gingrich, Perry, Huntsman, Santorum, or Romney. What do you think?

*

I feel as sick as I did on November 5, 2008. God help us.

*

Sarah is now harder to get in the media crosshairs. There are more powerful people than Obama right now, namely Axelrod, Jarrett, Soros... they call the shots, but remain behind the scenes relatively unnoticed. Obama is just their talking head and golfs when he's not needed. Sarah Palin is poised to become the most influential non-elected power broker for conservative politics out there, if she isn't already.

*

A great woman is lost as a candidate.

There is no reason to rejoice and I am thoroughly disgusted with all the Palin-bashers on this web site who are so misguided as to celebrate this sad event.

Oh, do I wish you rock-throwers would experience the undeserved hatred shown to this wonderful woman and her family.

Those on this site celebrating Palin's announcement are the truly "damaged goods."

*

I've been concerned for sometime that God may not swing things around this time.... He has another agenda coming which almost requires we be weakened as the USA has always been a "light" and a Haven of hope for so many...not to mention a war machine He used time and again to keep the evil in this world in check.

I can't help but see the similarities in our country as that of Israel when she turned her back on God. He warned her many times as well, but there did come the day where God said enough is enough....and i fear that day is here now for our country because of the people....and our refusal to keep him as "One nation 'under' God" in our hearts and minds and very souls.

5 comments:

  1. Jesus Christ, and these people blast liberals for "worshipping Obama"?! This is a goddamned cult to Sarah Palin if I've ever seen one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting his daughters grow up WHAT way? In the fucking White House? And what's JMO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you Yanks sure have some problems. Maybe Obama's re-election will spell the end of the conservative right and you can re-join the rest of us in the 21st Century.

    ReplyDelete
  4. REQUEST: Freepers reacting to ESPN firing Hank Williams Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Palin quitting the 2012 campaign is the same as Israel turning its back on God!?

    WHAT THE FRAK!!?

    ReplyDelete