Sunday, February 26, 2012

Haitus almost over

Hi guys,

You may have noticed I haven't posted in a week. I apologize! I had a bit of an emergency and had to take some time off. This overlapped with Santorum's continuing success in the polls, which hasn't actually been that interesting over on FR. Santorum and Romney are probably the only two people I see the same jokes about and pictures of over on FR that I see Fark.

Anyway, this week I'm back, so look for a welcome return to your regular Derp.

Sincerely,
Freep Impact, Certified Liberal Elitist

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, hope everything is ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your emergency worked out for the best, glad to see you back to posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I had been terrified that I might have to venture into Freepland myself for my derp dosage, and then I'd have to boil my computer.

    ReplyDelete