Wednesday, March 14, 2012

American flag with President Obama's image sparks outrage at Florida Democrats

Disgust and outrage!!

*

I’m stunned....and sick...

*

This is what awaits us if we falter.

It’s not disgusting, it’s positively chilling.

*

It’s more a reflection of his base than of Zero. After all, he’s just an empty suit reading a teleprompter. It’s his base that absolutely WORSHIPS him. Next come the graven idols.

*

Pretty professional looking to me. Doubtful this was a one and only. They got a batch for the Democratic Convention. They can fly them by the Greek columns or was that the inauguration?

*

Extremely callous to subvert the flag of the United to States to make it to represent one party, one person, and one extremist point of view. It would not be appropriate to display such a flag with a portrait of any one on it, even George Washington or Abraham Lincoln, both of whom would be more representative of America then the current foreign U.S. president. And I’m not talking about where Obama was born, I’m talking about his biases and prejudices. The Companies that sold and produced the flags should be prosecuted. The flag represents all the American people and needs to be respected and defended.

*

"Let them know how you feel about their Communist propaganda."

I'd get arrested if I did that.

*

If those asshats really want to start a revolution they're beginning the first stage.
If I were even near there I would cut those ropes and piss fire on that SOB and
dare to be arrested.

*

According to the report off Drudge the old lady that pulled this stunt bought it off the internet for $20.
Maybe we could talk her into swimming lessons in Lake Dora. I once saw a true 12 footer in there and a bud of mine that lives in "Howey" says the gators are getting bolder because of the "snowbirds" feeding them.

*

Ugly jug-eared Kenyan on the American Flag! A disgrace!

*

I will gurandamtee you that if I EVER see a flag like that, I will take it down and burn it!

1 comment:

  1. "It’s more a reflection of his base than of Zero. After all, he’s just an empty suit reading a teleprompter."

    It must be Wednesday. Thursday - Sunday Obama's the most devious Machiavellian Manchurian mastermind that ever tried to destroy 'Murika.

    ReplyDelete