Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Flashback: the death of Dr. George Tiller

Today marks the 40th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, and I was thinking about Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider who was shot and killed outside of his church in 2009. That was before I had this blog, so I didn't cover it at the time. I went through the FR archives.

Tiller has committed outrage after outrage and not only gotten away with it, he has made a fortune! Sooner or later this had to happen.

*

 One less nazi as far as I am concerned.

*

 Let’s not assume this has anything to do with abortion. Until I hear differently, I’m going with a gay lovers’ spat.

*

When I first read this, part of me wondered if some liberal isn’t secretly behind this to get [armed protection for the clinics]. I used to not be so paranoid, until this surreal reality replaced what used to be. Interesting the timing of this, as it was recently released that according to polls a majority of Americans are anti-abortion/pro-life. Good way to discredit the movement and those beliefs - assassinate an abortionist.

*

Obama is going to take advantage of this murder to sieze even more control over our society.
I would not even put it past them to commit this murder themselves, as an excuse to sieze power. Reichstag Fire, and all that...

*

Terrible! Very Bad and people like O’Reilly are going to try and find some people condoning it here, for sure.  

*

"You guys celebrating this may just be celebrating the loss of your own freedoms. Don't be fools. This isn't good nor is it right."

My, my, that idea just scares me to death. I guess I should be a damned hypocrite and say that I'm sorry someone offed the lousey ration of skunksqueeze.

Not in this life. 

*

Hmmm. The shooter no doubt committed murder by our laws.

Whether he will be judged as a murderer by God may be an open question, and none of us know the answer.

*

 Do you think that it would have been murder to assignate Hitler? And don't say that the question has no relevance -- this crud was a leading the killer-of-innocents criminal thugs that has already killed throughout the world far more innocents that Hitler, Stalin and Mao combined. 

His killer did a great service when noone else would do it.

*

As they say down here in Georgia — “There are some folks that neeed killing.” He was one of them.

*

"This is the worst setback for our side since that murderous assassin Rudolph."

It was since (and one, therefore, could argue, in part, because of) Rudolph, America has swung to majority pro-life for the first time in 15 years. 

*

I do not think Tiller should have been murdered but I am not sad he is dead - at all.

 *

 I do not support this, but I do understand this. 

Kansas politics has been corrupted to the core by George Tiller, making him like a mobster above the law. 

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. 

*

Is this a false report?

Why would an abortionist go to church?

*

 "His sister is a friend of mine. This is tragic."

It’s tragic because his sister is your pal or because you’re angry our nations Mengele got killed.
What’s tragic is what he did.

His killing is well.....I’m from Mississippi

We have a saying down here but I’ll spare you since it might go over your head.

I have zero zero sympathy from those who profit from murdering babies.
How could anyone?

*

Your first comment, “I do not support this, but I do understand this,” notwithstanding, I really desperately wish that we can all hold our fire and stop saying things like, “He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.”

I hate that somebody shot him to death because it makes us all look like whackos. And for those who would tell me that the lives of others are more important that our image, please spare me. I already know that truth.

*

Y"ou do realize that if this story proves true, that it will be played by the liberal Barry media as the work committed by a rightwing extremist?" 

Chances are it was done by one. Our cause is not helped by acting like a bunch of 3rd world muzzies. 

*

We all need to be armed. I don’t want to think it, but I am worried that things will become so bad, this nation may be facing another revolution. All the signs point to the Kenyan communist, who is surrounded by America haters, being sent here to destroy this nation.

*

A few minutes ago I posted the opinion on another thread that Dr. Tiller is now in Hell where he belongs

If there was one scintilla of doubt in my mind about that before; after reading [about his practice] I am more convinced than ever that The Baby Killer is now getting what he had coming.

*

"How do you know God didn’t tell this guy to kill Tiller?"
I didn't want to post that sentiment for fear of being branded an extremist, but you're absolutely correct...God uses man to accomplish his will also. 


*

Murder is a strong word, with moral implications as well as legal.
Tiller committed murder, 60,000 times.
While the person who shot Tiller did break the law, and should be prosecuted, I am not sure that it was murder.

Killing is not always murder.

*

When our own government didn't protect the unborn, this man was brave enough to put an end to Tiller's WRONG.

Sorry, it's what I truly believe. 

*

Two wrongs do not make a right, but there is no doubt his action saved innocent lives.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment