Friday, November 8, 2013

Heart-broken grandmother refuses to think of five-year-old ‘transgender’ grandson as a girl

Excerpts: "After a psychologist diagnosed him with “Gender Identity Disorder,” the family has asked everyone to treat [Zach] as a girl.

...

But Recknell, Zach’s maternal grandmother, says she cannot get on board.


“I’d rather see him kicking a football than parading in a pink dress,” she told People. “He was born a boy. It says so on his birth certificate.”"

why isn’t someone taking this child away from his idiot parents?
In the good old days they would have been beaten senseless for this child abuse

*

"...he became obsessed with the cartoon character Dora the Explorer...."

I wish someone who has the technical know-how would study that series — and a lot of others— to look for subliminal messages. I am betting they are there.

*

I am so sick of “wetback” and enviroMental promotion on kids’ shows. It is absolutely saturated.

*

I’m with you, Granny: I can’t bear it. It is sheer wickedness to mess with any child biologically in the name of “gender confusion”, a diagnosis invented out if thin air.

*

Child abuse, plain and simple. My advice to the grandmother, as heartbreaking as it may be, is to just cease contact with them all. Not worth the heartache, and there’s nothing you can do. Not with the fascist government of Britain, which for decades harbored child-molesters at their state-run media agency.

I’ll tell you this, I have many pro-homo agenda family members, and if ANY of them did this to their child, I would disown them. Just sickening.

*

“Remember Granny raised one of the parents.”

I know a lot of conservative Grannies wondering why their kids turned lib. One told me “I did not raise my kid this way”. I believe her.

*

"In lots of kids cartoons, the girls are presented as smart, beautiful, and competent. Many of the shows have awkward, bumbling boy characters who are manipulated or shown up by the girls."

I suppose that just mirrors the way the relationship between the sexes has been portrayed on TV aimed at adults. Seems like the 1970s is when I first started noticing commercials and programs portraying men as incompetent dolts interacting with bright, confident women.

Never have been much of a TV watcher, but I remember not liking what I saw. I am convinced now that all of this was the result of calculated efforts to undermine the family.




1 comment:

  1. "Never have been much of a TV watcher, but I remember not liking what I saw. I am convinced now that all of this was the result of calculated efforts to undermine the family."

    Some of them folks was colored, too! A whole show of 'em! I know I'm never visiting Bel-Air after seeing that filth.

    ReplyDelete